JOIN OUR MONTHLY GIVING COMMUNITY
AND BRING RAYS OF HOPE TO CHILDREN BATTLING CANCER
Addi’s Faith Foundation Hosts Multiple Fundraising Events Every Year.
We hope you will be able to join us in our fundraising efforts!
Events & Specials
- Spirit Night at Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Snap Girl Photo Session (Promo Valid April 1 - May 31)
- Addi's Faith Night with the QC River Bandits
- Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon
- 2nd Annual Walk By Faith Quad Cities
- 11th Annual Walk By Faith 5k/1k Kids Fun Run
Addi's Faith Foundation is dedicated to ending childhood cancer.
Our purpose is to fund childhood cancer research as well as provide financial and emotional support
to families struggling to care for a child with cancer.
We believe that there is a cure out there and together we can find it.
Visit any of the drop downs above to learn more about each area Addi’s Faith Foundation supports.
What We Do
Financial Assistance • Research • Scholarships • Grief Support • Ronald McDonald House
Children are waiting for your help…
Family Financial Assistance. Applications are accepted from any child in the U.S. under the age of 18.
Learn More >
Research. AFF has already given $1.2 million to MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Read More >
Scholarships. Currently accepting applications for scholarship opportunities.
Learn More >
Grief Support. Holley’s Hope is an extension of AFF that focuses on supporting families who have lost a child.
More Information >
Ronald McDonald House. Every month AFF volunteers deliver and serve meals to the patients and their families.
Join Us In Serving Others >
Childhood Cancer Statistics
Across all ages, ethnic groups and socio-economics,
this disease remains the number one cause of death by disease in children.
Support • Volunteer • Sponsor • Donate
- Panera Bread® in Houston Presents Check to Addi’s Faith to Help Battle Childhood CancerNovember 11, 2018Houston, TX, November 16, 2018 – Panera Bread® is partnering with Addi’s Faith Foundation to join the battle against childhood cancer. On Sunday, […]
- Addi’s Faith Foundation celebrates 10 yearsOctober 30, 2018Written by Tom Broad Published: 30 October 2018 The only thing worse than hearing the horrific words, “Your child has cancer,” is learning that there […]