Addi’s Faith Foundation Hosts Multiple Fundraising Events Every Year.
We hope you will be able to join us in our fundraising efforts!
Events & Specials
- Gritty Goddess Obstacle Run
- 9th Annual Addishack Charity Golf Tournament
- Inaugural Splash -n- Dash
- Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon
- 07/18/2020 - 07/19/2020
- Chevron Houston Marathon/13.1 Houston Half Marathon
Addi's Faith Foundation is dedicated to ending childhood cancer.
Our purpose is to fund childhood cancer research as well as provide financial and emotional support
to families struggling to care for a child with cancer.
We believe that there is a cure out there and together we can find it.
Visit any of the drop downs above to learn more about each area Addi’s Faith Foundation supports.
What We Do
Financial Assistance • Research • Scholarships • Grief Support • Ronald McDonald House
Children are waiting for your help…
Family Financial Assistance. Applications are accepted from any child in the U.S. under the age of 18.
Learn More >
Research. AFF has already given $1.2 million to MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Read More >
Scholarships. Currently accepting applications for scholarship opportunities.
Learn More >
Grief Support. Holley’s Hope is an extension of AFF that focuses on supporting families who have lost a child.
More Information >
Ronald McDonald House. Every month AFF volunteers deliver and serve meals to the patients and their families.
Join Us In Serving Others >
Childhood Cancer Statistics
Each year, the parents of approximately 15,700 kids will hear the words “your child has cancer.” This disease is the number one cause of death by disease in children and occurs cross all ages and ethnic groups. Despite this, childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.
Support • Volunteer • Sponsor • Donate
- Panera Bread® in Houston Presents Check to Addi’s Faith Foundation for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month FundraiserNovember 14, 2019Houston, TX, November 14, 2019 – Panera Bread® teamed up with Addi’s Faith Foundation for the second year in a row to join in the fight against childhood cancer. On Sunday, November 10th, Rolling […]
- Quad Citians walk and donate hair to support kids with cancerSeptember 22, 2019Coal Valley, Ill. (KWQC) – A childhood cancer foundation held a walk at Niabi Zoo on Sunday to raise money for families whose children have been diagnosed with cancer. The Addi’s Faith […]