Kingwood & Atascocita locations
Addi’s Faith Foundation Hosts Multiple Fundraising Events Every Year.
We hope you will be able to join us in our fundraising efforts!
Events & Specials
- "Shake" Up A Cure - Culver's Atascocita (Entire month of August: Starts 08/01 Ends 08/31)
- "Shake" Up A Cure - Culver's Kingwood (Entire month of August: Starts 08/01 Ends 08/31)
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (September)
- 09/01/2019 - 09/30/2019
- #Gold Fight Win - Atascocita VS Kingwood Football Game
- 2nd Annual Walk By Faith Quad Cities
- Tacos & Tunes
- 11th Annual Walk By Faith 5k/1k Kids Fun Run
Addi's Faith Foundation is dedicated to ending childhood cancer.
Our purpose is to fund childhood cancer research as well as provide financial and emotional support
to families struggling to care for a child with cancer.
We believe that there is a cure out there and together we can find it.
Visit any of the drop downs above to learn more about each area Addi’s Faith Foundation supports.
What We Do
Financial Assistance • Research • Scholarships • Grief Support • Ronald McDonald House
Children are waiting for your help…
Family Financial Assistance. Applications are accepted from any child in the U.S. under the age of 18.
Learn More >
Research. AFF has already given $1.2 million to MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Read More >
Scholarships. Currently accepting applications for scholarship opportunities.
Learn More >
Grief Support. Holley’s Hope is an extension of AFF that focuses on supporting families who have lost a child.
More Information >
Ronald McDonald House. Every month AFF volunteers deliver and serve meals to the patients and their families.
Join Us In Serving Others >
Childhood Cancer Statistics
Each year, the parents of approximately 15,700 kids will hear the words “your child has cancer.” This disease is the number one cause of death by disease in children and occurs cross all ages and ethnic groups. Despite this, childhood cancer research is vastly and consistently underfunded.
Support • Volunteer • Sponsor • Donate
- Select Panera Bread locations to help in the fight against childhood cancer with special Addi’s Faith cookiesAugust 19, 2019KINGWOOD, Texas (Aug. 19) – Addi’s Faith Foundation has another “sweet” deal to help in the fight against childhood cancer – and it’s all going to happen one cookie at a time. The foundation is teaming with select Panera Bread locations in Houston and other areas […]
- Beat the heat, and help cure childhood cancer, with a delicious shake at local Culver’s RestaurantsAugust 8, 2019KINGWOOD, Texas (Aug. 8) – The owners of two local Culver’s restaurants have a “sweet” way to “shake” up a cure for childhood cancer during the month of August with a special offer benefitting Addi’s Faith Foundation. The best part is it’s super easy, and […]