A team of dedicated individuals who work together to promote AFF’s mission at events, festivals, schools, churches, etc.
- Team would seek out events to become involved in throughout the year with an emphasis in September and October promoting the annual Walk by Faith 5K.
- Appoint a lead person for each event to register, relay instructions, coordinate volunteers, collect appropriate marketing materials, and facilitate load in / load out the day of event.
- Be friendly, personable, and passionate and be able to communicate AFF’s mission, needs, and opportunities with the general public.
- Attend 2-4 planning meetings per year.
- Participate in at least 6 shifts throughout the year. (actual time for each event/shift will vary)
- Be dependable. You must find a sub if you can’t cover your shift.
- Fulfillment and gratification knowing that you are playing a KEY ROLE in the growth of Addi’s Faith Foundation bringing us closer to a cure for pediatric cancer!
- Addi’s Faith ‘Research & Relief’ shirt and other AFF swag as it’s available.