We are inviting YOU to join us in bringing this same hope, light, and love to the world as we battle COVID-19.
We invite you to Share Your Shine with AFF and the world! #AFFShareYourShine.
OUR FOCUS: HOPE, LIGHT AND LOVE
There is a lot of worry and anxiety floating around our world right now. The uncertainty and stress that COVID-19 has placed on our doorsteps is devastating. The physical, emotional and financial toll has impacted each one of us differently, but all of us directly.
Here at Addi’s Faith Foundation, our focus has always been to bring hope, light, and love to children and their families as they battle the dark and devastating disease called cancer.
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SHARE YOUR SHINE?
Join the Sunshine Circle!
Whether you give $5, $10, or $100 it all adds up and allows us to help kids battling cancer.
CLICK EACH OPTION BELOW TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE ONE PERSON, ONE COMMITMENT CAN MAKE!
Now, we are inviting YOU to join us in bringing this same hope, light, and love to the world as we battle COVID-19.
We invite you to Share Your Shine with AFF and the world!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Simply post an example/story of spreading hope & love onto your favorite social media platform and use the hashtag #AFFShareYourShine
- Be sure to tag Addi’s Faith Foundation so we can share & highlight your SHINE
With fundraising events being cancelled, we need your help now more than ever so that we can continue to provide services to families as they help their child fight cancer.
Cancer doesn’t quit, so neither can we! JOIN TODAY and SHARE YOUR SHINE!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much this means! Thank you all so much for helping us out! It makes life a little easier to get to focus on Kenz and stop stressing over how we are gonna make our next payment. We are truly blessed. – parents of Makenzie H.
- Have you called someone who you know might be alone during this crisis to check in? #AFFShareYourShine
- Are you a member of our Sunshine Circle ensuring that families still get the help they need even when fundraising events are cancelled? #AFFShareYourShine
- Did you schedule a meal delivery for a neighbor? #AFFShareYourShine
- Perhaps someone did something nice for you? #AFFShareYourShine
We look forward to hearing your stories and spreading light and positivity when we need it most!