Guidelines for families seeking financial assistance
Applications are accepted from any child in the US under the age of 18, any type of cancer diagnosis, and from all income levels. Although Addi’s Faith Foundation strives to help as many families as possible, we simply cannot meet every request and priority is given to Houston area, brain tumor patients, with a high financial need.
For your application to be reviewed, you must submit the following:
- Application thoroughly completed by a parent or legal guardian. The more information you can provide the better.
- A patient confirmation letter from your doctor or licensed social worker on letterhead explaining the child’s diagnosis, family situation, and treatment plans for the next 60 days (.pdf format ready to upload if completing application online).
- Any bills or account statements for which you are requesting assistance (.pdf format ready to upload if completing application online).
- Child’s photo. This is not a requirement, but we love to put a face with the name.
Please mail this application for assistance, along with necessary documentation, to:
Addi’s Faith Foundation | 2410 Riverway Oak Drive | Kingwood, TX 77345
OR submit by email: email@example.com
OR complete online application below
*** Please allow 4-8 weeks for a response. ***
For additional information or questions,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Be prepared to fill out the entire application.
- Have all documentation ready to attach
(Acceptable formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .pdf)
This application cannot be saved.