Scholarship opportunity for childhood brain tumor survivors!!!
Addi’s Faith Foundation is currently accepting applications for scholarship opportunities for childhood brain tumor survivors. These scholarships are in memory of Alexia Paige Surdukan & Andrew Wade Heron, (children of AFF board members), who bravely fought against glioblastoma and medulloblastoma. Each scholarship awarded will be in the amount of $1,000, renewable yearly, based on enrollment and availability.
Qualifications include post high school bound students enrolled/enrolling in further education. Medical verification will be required. The deadline for scholarship application is December 31st and scholarships will be awarded in early February. MORE INFO.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our current and past scholarship recipients!
- 2018 Mandi Ferris, Leighanna Hutchinson, Paola Hasbun, Jonathon Pekar and Bianca Maldonado
- 2017 Leighanna Hutchinson, Paola Hasbun and Jonathon Pekar
- 2016 Leighanna Hutchinson, Paola Hasbun and Jonathan Pekar
- 2015 Paola Hasbun, Jonathon Pekar and Bianca Maldonado
- 2014 Jonathon Pekar and Bianca Maldonado
- 2013 Bianca Maldonado